XTRD Update: July 9, 2018
- Crypto Exchange Gemini Hires Former NYSE Tech Chief
- Swiss Stock Exchange to Tokenize Securities With New DLT Platform
- Exclusive Weekly crypto market update from Steven Aitchison
- Upcoming XTRD events
Crypto Exchange Gemini Hires Former NYSE Tech Chief
Cryptocurrency exchange Gemini has hired former New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) chief information officer Robert Cornish to serve as its first chief technology officer. Find more details in Coindesk article: http://bit.ly/2ue0QOE.
Swiss Stock Exchange to Tokenize Securities With New DLT Platform
Switzerland’s principal stock exchange has announced that it is developing a blockchain-based platform to tokenize traditional securities. Find more details in Coindesk article: http://bit.ly/2m36P5e.
Exclusive Weekly crypto market update from Steven Aitchison
Another exclusive weekly crypto update by Steven Aitchison — Youtube blogger and experienced crypto trader. This update contains weekly market overview, the most important cryptocurrency news from the last week and useful crypto trading tips. Please find more details in our blog post: http://bit.ly/2J8lKUY.
Upcoming XTRD events
To increase awareness of our project and attract more clients, partners, and new community members, XTRD will participate/speak at these events:
- FIX Trading Community’s annual Chicago Regional Meeting (Chicago, USA, July 18, 2018)
- Blockchain Futurist Conference (Toronto, Canada, August 14 -16, 2018)
- The Trading Show 2018 (New York, USA, September 26, 2018)
- Blockchain Shift (Miami, USA, October 11–12, 2018)
Feel free to stop by our exhibition booths and say “hello” or ask tough questions during roundtables.