XTRD Update: August 9th, 2018
- XTRD Weekly Crypto Market Update
- Full and Fair Disclosure: Regulatory Disclosure Guidance Relating to Digital Asset Activities
- Goldman Sachs Is Considering a Custody Offering for Crypto Funds
- Upcoming XTRD events
XTRD Weekly Crypto Market Update
Another exclusive XTRD weekly crypto market update by Steven Aitchison — Youtube blogger and experienced crypto trader. This update contains a weekly market overview, the most important cryptocurrency news from the last week and useful crypto trading tips. Please find more details in our blog post: http://bit.ly/2nkl06Q.
Full and Fair Disclosure: Regulatory Disclosure Guidance Relating to Digital Asset Activities
A new article by our friend Daniel G. Viola, Partner of Sadis & Goldberg, LLP — Full and Fair Disclosure: Regulatory Disclosure Guidance Relating to Digital Asset Activities. Daniel is the Head of the Digital Asset and Compliance Groups at his firm and is also the founder of the Crypto Asset Webinars and the Blockchain Shift Conferences.
Goldman Sachs Is Considering a Custody Offering for Crypto Funds
Goldman Sachs Group Inc. could offer a boost for the burgeoning universe of funds betting on cryptocurrencies. The firm is considering a plan to offer custody for crypto funds, according to people with knowledge of the matter. Find out more in an article by Bloomberg: https://bloom.bg/2vNwnrE.
Upcoming XTRD events
To increase awareness of our project and attract more clients, partners, and new community members, XTRD will participate/speak at these events:
- Blockchain Futurist Conference (Toronto, Canada, August 14 -16, 2018)
- The Trading Show 2018 (New York, USA, September 26, 2018)
- Blockchain Shift (Miami, USA, October 11–12, 2018)
Feel free to stop by our exhibition booths and say “hello” or ask tough questions during roundtables.