The XTRD team will take part in AI & Emerging Tech for Finance conference
The XTRD team will take part in AI & Emerging Tech for Finance conference that will be held by Corinium on November 12–13 2019, in Convene at 101 Greenwich, New York City.
The theme of the conference is “Embracing the Machines: The Future of Emerging Technologies for Finance”. Main topics are:
- The Impact of Blockchain on the Finance Industry
- Evaluating Emerging Tech: What’s Worthwhile/ What’s a Fad?
- Building Bridges Between Traditional Investment Strategies & ML
- The Latest Applications for Deep Learning & AI in Finance
- Challenges Presented by Data Governance
- Acquiring & Using Alternative Data
Participating in this event will allow the XTRD team to meet senior leaders and decision-makers from industry leading organizations, and broaden our professional networking in general.
Corinium is the world’s largest community designed to inspire and support the emerging C-Suite executives focused on Data, Analytics, Customer and Digital Innovation. They produce industry leading conferences like Chief Data & Analytics Officer Fall, Chief Data & Analytics Officer Spring, Chief Data & Analytics Officer Finance and others.