XTRD mLink is a complex solution, developed in partnership with Brokeree, that helps market professionals get the most out of their MetaTrader 4/5 and cTrader when it comes to crypto trading.
- Works with MT4/MT5/cTrader
- Fully exchange-agnostic
- Easy integration with existing CRM/CMS system
- Sub-account management using built-in GUI
- Flat monthly price
- Two-weeks obligation-free trial
- 40+ exchanges supported
- Easy to switch between exchanges
- Real-time market data
- Access to trading history, balances, and open orders
- Servers in Equinix datacenters: NY4, LD4, TY8, HK2
Problems we solve
- Expensive solutions with unpredictable pricing models. Common pricing models are BPS, %, volume-based. Volume fee is usually around 1.5$ per million, sometimes it’s $2 if the fixed part is too small
- Thin order books or lack of liquidity. Not always a single exchange has enough liquidity to absorb market orders at a reasonable price
- Complex and expensive migration from one liquidity provider to another. Many bridges connected directly to exchanges e.g. to Binance. This means that switching from exchange to exchange will cost you as a broker extra money while with us it’s just a question of configuration.
You can start working with XTRD/Brokeree in three quick steps:
- Step 1: Schedule a call to discuss your requirements
- Step 2: Run the system in test mode for up to two weeks
- Step 3: Move into production with a tailored offer based on your liquidity needs, geographics, and jurisdiction
About Brokeree’s Liquidity Bridge
Multi-server Liquidity Bridge is a comprehensive solution that combines advanced A/B book order execution, smart liquidity aggregation, and risk management.
The solution has a flexible routing system that allows brokers to either hedge client trades at a liquidity provider or process trades in-house at the current price of the LP based on predetermined attributes.